Do You Need a Naturopathic Doctor?
Answer these simple questions:
• Is your current health status less than ideal?
• Are you tired of taking medications that offer only temporary relief?
• Would you like a personalized program designed to address your exact problems with the result of regaining your health?
• Here’s the big question: Are you willing to make some alterations in your diet and lifestyle? – with our help of course.
If you answered “Yes”, then you would likely benefit greatly from a naturopathic program created to optimize your health. Give us a call to schedule a complimentary consultation and read on for more information.
Naturopathic medicine is the art and science of practicing medicine based on the following five principles:
• First, to do no harm.
• Second, stimulate the healing power of nature.
• Third, treat the root cause.
• Fourth, treat the person as a whole and design an individualized plan.
• Fifth, practice and teach the principles of preventative medicine and healthy living.
What is a Naturopathic Doctor ?
Naturopathic doctors are licensed professionals who have immense training and educational background similar to medical doctors . They conduct physical exams and may recommend diagnostic testing such as blood, urine or stool tests when needed.
While Naturopathic doctors are able to prescribe most drugs, they prefer to emphasize the core principles as outlined above and use a holistic approach towards the treatment of each individual.
Lifestyle factors that vary between individuals such as genetics, nutritional status, level of physical activity and ethnic backgrounds are all considered while designing a treatment program tailored to meet each individual’s health goals.
HealthNOW Medical Center is aligned with the principles of Naturopathic medicine. Our Naturopathic doctor creates treatment programs that incorporate a variety of modalities including dietary modifications, nutritional supplements, herbal and homeopathic remedies, physical medicine and hydrotherapy.
Proper nutrition is the key to good health and is critical to a patient’s well-being. Therefore, diagnosis and treatment of nutritional imbalances is an integral part of any treatment program.
The goal of Naturopathic medicine is to identify and effectively target stressors such as food allergens, infections and toxins, and ultimately, help people achieve optimal health.
Would you like to see if we can help you achieve optimal health? Please give us a call and we can schedule a complimentary consultation for you.